- All Products
- Cleaning Tasks
- Room Cleaning
- General Cleaning
- Value Packs
- Car, Bike, Boat
- ebody Spa Collection
- Universal Stone
More effective Stovetop Cleaning and Cooktop Cleaning With Less Effort
- Includes one (1) 12.5"x12.5" range and stovetop cloth
- True Chemical Free Cleaning - Dual sided Range & Stovetop Cloth has a smooth side for grease, oil and general cleaning, and a scrubbing stripes side to remove stuck on hardened messes without scratching surfaces, all using just water
- Blue scrubbing stripes remove tough grease and grime on and around burners, cooktops, and other stove surfaces without scratching the surfaces
- CAUTION: Do not use on hot surfaces - allow surface to cool first before cleaning
- e-cloths works great on ceramic, stainless steel, enamel and cast iron aluminum
- E-cloth fibers attract moisture and oil lifting and trapping dirt/grease/grime/bacteria and cooking spills
- Proven to remove 99% of all bacteria (including e-coli and listeria) from hard surfaces with just water
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
Where to Use: All cooktop cleaning , stovetop cleaning or oven cleaning: Ceramic, Stainless steel, Enamel, etc.
Cooktop cleaning provides all kinds of cleaning challenges to avoid damaging the cooking surface - e-cloth provides a safe and effective way to clean these surfaces.
Stovetop cleaning has it own challeges with nooks and crannies and varying sufaces and textures. e-cloth Range & Stovetop Cloth handles these with ease
e-cloths really are different and give a fantastic chemical free clean with just water. If you take care of them they will last for years. e-cloths work so well that you will get a lint-free, smear-free clean with just water.
e-cloths are made of millions of tiny fibers that pick up dirt which normal cloths just leave behind. When we say tiny, we mean each fiber is about 1/200th the width of a human hair. These tiny fibers attract moisture and oil, lifts and traps dirt, grease, grime and bacteria. Leaving your surface clean and polished with no chemical residue left behind. This process is healthier with no chemicals used. There is no chance for potentially harmful fumes and residue. This is important to children, as well as allergy and asthma sufferers.
Save money by reducing the use of paper towels and chemicals. E-cloths come with a 300 machine wash guarantee giving you years of cleaning performance and savings.
Range & Stovetop Cloth - 75% polyester/15% polyamide/10% polypropylene - Made in Korea
Blue scrubbing stripes that remove stubborn grime and stains – Wet cloth thoroughly, wring out all excess water, fold and use as a pad. Use e-cloth Glass & Polishing Cloth to dry and polish surface.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new washing powders, you can was as low as 85 degrees F, however for best results with normal detergents, wash at 140 degrees F. For a full clean or if the cloth loses performance, it may be washed at 200 degrees, or boiled in a saucepan.
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.